MacKenzie Bezos Wiki, Bio, Net Worth, Affairs
MacKenzie Bezos, born on April 07, 1970 is an American novelist. She came to fame for being the wife of Jeff Bezos who is the founder of Amazon. Besides this, Mackenzie has won the 2006 American Book Award for her novel titled ‘The Testing of Luther Albright’. She is also an executive director of an anti-bullying organization called Bystander Revolution. The organization was founded in 2014 by her.
MacKenzie Bezos Family/Parents
Born in San Francisco, California, United States her father’s name is Ted Jorgensen who is a financial planner and her mother’s name is Jacqueline Gise.
MacKenzie Bezos Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She was married to Jeff Bezos who is the founder of Amazon, They got divorced in 2019. They have 4 children: three sons and one daughter all were adopted from China.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: MacKenzie Bezos
- Nickname: Mack
- Birthday: April 07, 1970
- Age: 48 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: San Francisco, California, United States
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: Princeton University
- Profession: Novelist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Husband: She is probably single
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: Coming Soon…
- Weight: Coming Soon…
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about MacKenzie Bezos
- She began her career as a research assistant to Tony Morrison from her college.
- She published her first book titled ‘The Testing of Luther Albright’ which took her ten years to complete.
- In 2014, MacKenzie founded an anti-bullying organization, called ‘Bystander Revolution.’
- In 2006, she won the ‘American Book Award’ for ‘Outstanding Literary Achievement’ for her novel titled ‘The Testing of Luther Albright.’
- In 1992, MacKenzie completed her graduation in English from Princeton University with highest honors.
- She has her x-husband Jeff adopted 4 children from China.
- On 2019, she got divorced from Jeff, the founder of Amazon, on mutual understanding.