Jeff Bezos Wiki, Bio, Net Worth, Affairs
Jeff Bezos, born on January 12, 1964 is an American technology entrepreneur, philanthropist and investor. He is the founder, CEO, chairman, and president of Amazon. Jeff was born in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and was raised in Houston, Texas. In 1986 he graduated from Princeton University with degrees in electrical engineering and computer science. Jeff worked on Wall Street in a variety of fields from 1986 to 1994. He founded Amazon in 1994 on a cross-country road trip from New York City to Seattle. The company began as an online bookstore and till now it has expanded to a variety of products and services, such as video and audio streaming. It is currently the world’s largest online sales company, and the world’s largest provider of cloud infrastructure services through its Amazon Web Services arm. He came to controversy after stating that National Enquirer publisher tried to extort him by threatening him to released his compromising photo on social media.
Jeff Bezos Family/Parents
Born in Albuquerque, New Mexico her father’s name is Ted Jorgensen and her mother’s name is Jacklyn Gise Jorgensen. At the time of his birth, Jeff’s mother was only 17 and a high school student.
Jeff Bezos Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
He was married to MacKenzie Bezos who is a novelist. On January, 2019 they got divorced.
— Jeff Bezos (@JeffBezos) January 9, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Jeffrey Preston Bezos
- Nickname: Jeff
- Birthday: January 12, 1964
- Age: 55 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Current Residence: Medina, Washington, U.S.
- Education: Princeton University
- Profession: Technology entrepreneur, philanthropist and investor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Bald
- Eye Color: Black
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Girlfriend: He is probably single
- Net Worth: 137 Billion USD
- Height: Coming Soon…
- Weight: Coming Soon…
Excited to announce the first annual grants from the Bezos Day 1 Families Fund. $97.5 million to 24 organizations doing needle-moving work on family homelessness. Congrats to the recipients – we know you’ll spend the money wisely and with heart. https://t.co/aF4Src09zC pic.twitter.com/MMCil3l2cw
— Jeff Bezos (@JeffBezos) November 20, 2018
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Jeff Bezos
- On July 27, 2017, Jeff became the world’s wealthiest person when his net worth increased to just over $90 billion.
- His wealth surpassed $100 billion for the first time on November, 2017, and he was designated the wealthiest person in the world by Forbes Magazine on March 6, 2018, with a net worth of $112 billion.
- Jeff worked on Wall Street in a variety of fields from 1986 to 1994.
- He founded Amazon in 1994 on a cross-country road trip from New York City to Seattle.
- In September 2000, Jeff founded Blue Origin which is a human spaceflight startup company
- For more information about Jeff, contact him on Twitter.